TERMS OF SERVICE
This agreement between ABL-Web.com "ABL" and a member who subscribes to ABL's Reciprocity IDX Service is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- You warrant that you hold a valid Real Estate License, and has the consent, as applicable, to enter into this Agreement from the local Real Estate Board, Broker and any other authority required. You are required to submit your signed Reciprocity Agreement to your real estate board. Please contact your Office Manager or your board regarding the Reciprocity Agreement required by your board.
- You are fully responsible for follow all rules and regulations from the real estate board on the use of the listing data. The products and services provided ABL are intended for your sole use and members of your team.
- You expressly understand and agree that ABL shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses even if ABL has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting
from: a. the use or the inability to use the service; b. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; c. errors and omissions found within the website; d. statements or conduct of any third party on the service; e. or any other matter relating to the service.
- ABL 's liability for any claims made by you or third parties will be limited to the fees charged and collected from you by ABL, up to a maximum of the initial 12-service period.
- Both ABL and you acknowledge that there are no other terms of this Agreement except those expressively contained herein.
MEMBERSHIP AND ACCOUNT TERMS
- Use of enjoyment of Membership benefits, such as product access, updates, support, training and other benefits of Membership are provided to paid Members in good standing only. You are responsible for updating your information, including contact names, addresses, and other information as applicable in a timely manner.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of accounts and passwords. ABL cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from a member's failure to comply with this security obligation. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under their accounts.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.